With NapBots, you will have the opportunity to trade automatically on a selection of crypto-currency pairs processed and managed by a variety of bots that our researchers have developed and perfected in order to outperform the crypto market.
You will find many bots that each handle one or more of the cryptos we offer:
Depending on your investment strategy, you can choose from a large selection of bots. However, it is better to know their characteristics. For this, several information are given to you:
- Their Strat Type
- Long Only strategies are only able to open Long (Buy) positions or Neutral positions.
- Long / Short strategies can open both Long (Buy) and Short (Sell) positions.
Long position, also known as simply Long is the purchase of crypto, stock commodity, or currency with the expectation that it will rise in value.
Short selling is the practice of selling an asset that you do not own, with the intention of losing value in order to buy it back at a lower price.
- The frequency of their position taking:
We offer three types of bots according to their buying/selling frequency:
- Weekly bots: they open positions every week (Friday night between 10pm and 2am) and can keep them open for several consecutive weeks.
- Daily Bots: they usually open positions every day at midnight.
- Hourly Bots: they open positions every hour and can keep them open for several consecutive days (this is rare).
Be aware that bots will only open positions if they detect a clear trend. If the market is uncertain and buying signals are weak, then they will keep a neutral position. This is to do risk management in order to protect your capital.
Caution: When you choose multiple strategies executing buy/sell orders on the same pairs, it will create recalculations that may alter performance.
You can therefore use different strategies on different pairs to optimize your performance.
Notice that we strongly recommend to use only one IA Bot. If you pick more than one IA bot, it will reduce the performances.
Une mise a jour svp pour les bots compatibles avec FTX