We've put together several useful tips that can help you protect your funds and data. Here they are:
- Never share your password and use password management tools with a good reputation.
- Do not call anyone on the phone claiming to be from NapBots support
- Never send money to anyone claiming to be a NapBots member. We will never ask you for money via email, SMS, or phone calls.
- Enable Google Two-Factor Authentication in your exchange to level up your security.
- Set up unique, strong passwords for each website you visit, especially for those with sensitive data.
- You shouldn’t open emails from suspicious addresses, and don’t click the links or download the attachments.
- Moreover, you should keep in mind that phishing email may urge you to take actions quickly and implies that your funds or account will be blocked immediately.
- Subscribe to good antivirus software for both phone and PC, and keep it updated. Wi-Fi is a security weak point. There are just too many variables. Older routers use weak encryption methods that are no longer secure. It may also use default admin passwords that are extremely easy to guess.
- If you have to use public Wi-Fi, route all your traffic through a VPN.