[V2] HAL guide
[V2] Binance spot start-up
[V2] Binance start-up
[V2] Setting up my HAL account
[V2] Account initialization
[V2] Managing my subscription
[V2] Modify my current plan
[V2] Information about our bots
[V2] Details on how bots work
[V2] Performance related questions
[V2] How to use HAL?
[V2] KPIS available on my Dashboard
[V2] Information about HAL trade execution
- [V2] I received an email to deactivate trading: what should I do?
- [V2] My bot does not take any position
- [V2] Why does the bots do not fully invest my capital?
- [V2] How to close a position took by my trading bot?
- [V2] Does HAL incorporate Stop Loss or Take Profit orders?
- [V2] How many trades do the trading bots place per day?
[V2] Features related questions
- [V2] Understanding isolated and cross margin in crypto exchanges
- [V2] Is it possible to manually execute trades when the bot is activated ?
- [V2] Does HAL warn me if my wallet amount is low?
- [V2] What is the maximum investment on HAL?
- [V2] When does HAL recognizes funds on the exchange?
- [V2] Can the bot use more capital than the amount allocated to it?
How to use?
- Information about NapBots Dashboard
- My bot does not take any position
- Understanding isolated and cross margin in crypto exchanges
- Why does the bots do not fully invest my capital?
- Is it possible to manually execute trades when the bot is activated ?
- When does the daily PNL reset?
- See all 16 articles
- Everything you need to know about portfolio allocation
- What indicators are your strategies based on?
- Understanding Napbots strategies
- What performance data can I find for each strategy? (Binance)
- What performance data can I find for each strategy? (Kraken)
- What's the monthly return of your bots?
- See all 12 articles